Friday, April 29, 2005

Cold Beer

Okay, I've calmed down quite a bit since this morning. I'm not sure what it was, but I was really feeling like an asshole. Nothing a little lunchtime Pizza Inn buffet couldn't cure.

George tells me that the sandbass are really biting on Lake Lewisville. They've caught over 100 this week and are planning a fish fry tomorrow. Could be fun.
Poor George. His fiancee decided last week that she wasn't ready to get married. It's the third time she's done this to him, so he finally had enough. He kicked her out.
This just 2 weeks after he closed on his first house and lost his job the next day.
No girlfriend, no job. Leaves plenty of time for fishing. The lucky bastard.

This day has been absolutely uneventful. I'm about ready for some cold adult beverages.

In college, some buddies wrote a song titled "Cold Beer" that went something like this.

Cold beer
Cold beer
I like my cold, cold beer

Cold beer for breakfast
Cold beer for lunch
Cold beer for dinner
Cause I don't give a fuck

Cold beer.... repeat

No comments: