Tuesday, April 19, 2005

1...2...3....Do it

Really good episode of House tonight. But they fired the hot chick. Why would they go and do something so stupid? The plot twists and fast-paced diaglogue are great, but I needs my eye candy.

Got me a brand new radio for the car. I couldn't stand it anymore. The mp3 player only holds about 2 hours of music and the batteries run out too fast. Plus one of the earbuds is busted.
I first tried Best Buy at around 5:00. The sales guy told me to try in the morning and gave me a number to call.
"Maybe they can squeeze you in tomorrow."
Maybe you can bite my shiny metal ass.
Circuit City had a better selection and the installation guy came out to talk with me. Took him all of 45 minutes to hook it up. I was out of there by 6:30.

The ticket situation has been resolved. For $95. Bastards. All that's left is to attend a defensive driving course.
I almost decided to challenge the ticket because the officer who wrote it made a stupid mistake. He got my SSN, license #, and other information correct. But under sex he wrote F. For female.
I'm 6'1" 215 pounds with a thick goatee and enough body hair to weave a nice indian blanket.
I am all that is man.
But I just paid the damn thing. Too much effort involved in fighting it.

No comments: