Tuesday, June 28, 2005

You know what this blog needs? The Perfect Cheer!

I'm back. You missed me, didn't you? Tell me that you missed me. I sure missed you.
Do I even have to say what went on in the past 5 days? Of course I do. Here's the rundown:
-Saw Granny in hospital. She's doing fine.
-Caught a mess of crabs down on the bayside.
-Drank beer until the wee hours of the morning.
-Played horseshoes all day (while drinking beer).
-Fished in the surf. (Caught a lot of seaweed).
-Bought the first legal fireworks of the year.
-Popped the fireworks.
-Endured the torturous abuse of a 10-year old, two 6-year olds, and a 4-year old who are hyped up on mass quantities of ice cream. (Hair pulling, head slapping, using me as a jungle gym, etc.)
-Possibly made out with an ex-girlfriend who is currently divorcing her husband, my old friend? (All I know is we woke up in the same bed and both had on very little in the way of clothing).
-Drove said ex-girlfriend's new Dodge up and down the beach.
-Sang along with LukeDuke as he jammed out to Curtis Lowe.
-Spent 2 hours in the Wal-Marts waiting for them to put new shoes on my whip.
-Caught a couple of small bass at my grandparents' house.
-Played golf with my grandfather at 7:45 in the am yesterday. (Shot 93, which is good for me).
-Won last night's softball game with a grand slam.

It was good to be away, but now there is a pile of crap on my desk that needs to be rewritten, approved, signed, or just stashed away.



"LukeDuke (purple hat) in his element."

"Put down that camera, bitch. My ice cream is melting."

Gas to beach - $30.
30-pack of Keystone Light - $15
Bottle of Cuervo Gold - $25
Playing drinking games with your mom - priceless.

My niece (2nd cousin) CJ is the cutest little girl ever, aint she?

No comments: