Friday, June 10, 2005

To bet or not to bet...

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those hazy/lazy drunken weekends in which I'll find myself sitting at some smoky bar with a few friends, singing along to some good country music and drowning my sorrows simply because they 'need killin'.
That or I'll go to the track and hit it big. Then it'll be off to the titty bar.
Or I'll go ride my bike down by the Trinity River.
Not sure which yet, but I'm leaning towards the gambling idea at the moment. I'm about due for a nice payout.
I could probably squeeze all of these things into the next two days of freedom, but that would require a lot of effort and money. Effort and money I just don't have at the moment.

Also, there's the LukeDuke situation to think of. He's been crashing on the couch the last 3 nights. Maybe I'll take him down to the Stockyards and see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Alright, I'm spent. This has been a long week and my finger hurts like a sumbitch. Have a nice weekend. GO SPURS!!

No comments: