Monday, June 06, 2005

Apologies are in order

I feel it is necessary to publicly apologize to all those who visited this site in the last week. Some of you may have noticed that there was a pretty shitty video on here. It wasn't suppose to be.
I know you were thinking, "Darrel's a pretty cool guy. He likes good music, sports, beer, and big titties", only to see that there was a GODDMAN BACKSTREET BOYS video on here.
I don't know how in the hell it got there. The Belldoorlover tried pointing it out to me, but I dismissed it as one of her drunken hallucinations. I am most apologetic to her. Sorry, C.
In my defense, the correct video was playing when I read her comments. It was very strange.
In all likelihood, this was a mistake by www.musicvideocodes.com , the site I use to get music video codes (as the name implies).
For some strange reason they have decided that "Helena" by My Chemical Romance should be replaced with "We're a bunch of push-button-music lyp-synchin' ass maggott queerbait cum-guzzlers" by the Backstreet Boys.
I have already sent numerous e-mails to musicvideocodes.com since discovering this painfully embarassing mistake. No response yet. I'll keep you posted.
And once again, I'm sorry. So sorry.

No comments: