Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nothing to report

I've been busy. What with work and catching up on all the blogs I read. So I've decided to leave you with some good quotes. Feel free to add your own.

Last night's episode of Family Guy:
"You sick, sick, little moo cow."
"Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner chocolate's made."
"If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Super Troopers (greatest cop movie ever):
"License and registration.... Chickenfucker!!! baa-cawk!"
"What, that little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy."
"Just cleaning out the old locker. She stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her. I guess you could say that about all my girls."
"(in an Irish voice) Evil shenanigans!"
"(also in an Irish voice) I'll believe that when me shit turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbet."

That is all.

No comments: