Tuesday, June 21, 2005

2 more days...

Several things to talk about today.

First, Granny went to the hospital last night. She just got back from Colorado and has been having trouble breathing. The doctors think it may be a blood clot or bronchitis. She's doing much better this morning, so it's probably not that serious.
We almost lost her about 3 years ago. She was very sick with the pneumonia and spent 2 weeks in ICU. I was still in college so I cut classes and went to visit her. She looked terrible, but told me to pray for her. I did a lot of praying yesterday.

My mom and stepdad went to the beach Sunday without me. That night some punks took the golf cart for a joyride and left it on the beach. They also stole the radio out of it. Sucks, but at least it still works.

And now there are two more Sport trucks in my apartment complex.



Both the Monday and Wednesday (formerly Thursday) night softball teams are undefeated. We won a very close game last night. It went into extra innings and everything. In the end it was the play of a certain rightfielder that made the difference. Man, that kid is good.

No comments: