Thursday, June 30, 2005

HNT Week 7


So this new blogger images thing is going to make life so much easier. Goodbye, imageshack. You've been a good friend, but all good things must come to an end.
This is another beach pic of me and CJ. She's making a mess of her Tweety Bird ice cream. I'm rather intoxicated and playing with the camera phone.

We won a close game last night. I nearly had a mental collapse in the 2nd inning after walking 4 batters and giving up 9 runs. Then I regained my composure and threw strikes. The team really came through with some great diving catches and crucial hits when they were needed most. In the end we won by 5, beating the only other undefeated team in our league.
I've decided that this amazing win streak is the result of my lucky pair of camouflage shorts. Like any good superstitious ballplayer, I will not wash them until the streak is ended. Maybe never.

Speaking of ballplayers, Kenny Rogers has gone and lost his damn mind. What's the old man's problem? First he punches a cooler, now this. Dude needs to eat a valium or something. Give that man some meds.

No comments: