Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Early HNT Submission

Sorry guys. I know this is premature, but I'll be sans internet tomorrow (and the next day and the day after that, and the following day).

Marco-Polo is a dangerous sport.

Granny is doing well. They're going to keep her a few more days just to be safe. I talked to her this morning. She seemed really relaxed and upbeat. I'll stop by and see her tomorrow evening on my way to the beach.

To lighten the mood, I will let you in on an old joke. I enjoy doing this one during those uncomfortable silences at a restaurant. When everyone is looking at the menu and no one knows what to say next. It goes like this:
Pick up the salt shaker in your left hand.
Pick up a knife in your right hand.
Put the knife next to the salt shaker. (Imaging the shaker is a man and the knife is his sword)
Ask the closest person, "Do you know what this is?"
When they reply, you say, "It's assault with a deadly weapon."
Get it? A salt. Assault. Yeah, I'm a dork.

Today is Willie Wednesday on 95.9 the Ranch. Log on and listen to the Redheaded Stranger all day long. I will.

No comments: