Monday, June 13, 2005

How was your weekend?

It was great. Very relaxing. The weather was good. Beers were cold. Females were out and about. Steaks were just a little too done for my taste, but what're ya gonna do? Not complain that's for sure.

Lost some money at the horsetrack Friday, but got a respectable buzz from the $1.75 Amstel Lights. Heineken Party at the Park is my new favorite thing to do on Friday nights. Live music under the pavilion, gambling, and hot women all over the place. Good times. Good times, indeed.
Saturday was a gorgeous day for hanging at KB's pool, cooking and drinking some cold adult beverages. A few old flames showed up. It was good to see the better parts of them without dealing with their "issues". The pool is so effin' nice. I want to live there.
Then I went to Fox & Hound to watch the Tyson fight. It was stupid. KB's girl tried to hook me up with her fat girlfriend. No, thanks. I left early.
Sunday I went to church with LukeDuke and his aunt's family. They treated us to an awesome dinner of pot roast and mashed potatoes with all the fixins. Then I borrowed "Are We There Yet?" from my neighbor. It was pretty good, but very predictable. A couple of good laughs in there. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

So that's what I did this weekend. Posting will probably be light for the next week or two, unless something really interesting comes up. I'll be going on vacation and staying busy with work and softball.

Oh, the new neighbor girl is apparently very hot. LukeDuke saw her come home from the club Saturday night and said she was FINE. Big butt.
I'll have to see for myself.
I also gave the dog a haircut last night. The initial intention was to cut the hair out of his good eye. Then the scissor happiness took over. Now he looks all scrappy and redneck. I'll try to post pics later.
Be good.

No comments: