Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sporty McSportsterson

Now I never claimed to be a marketing/advertising genius or anything (I'm a science nerd). But it seems to me that you can put the word Sport on nearly any product and guys will buy that shit. Case in point. There are about 4 vehicles in my apartment complex that have a Sport decal affixed to them. 4 regualr old slow-ass trucks & SUVs. Like this one.

Mak already let them know what he thinks of the sporty SUV.

And this one is just redundant.

Notice the lone wolf sticker in the back window. Vatos locos, homes.

Maybe if you say it twice, the car will magically go faster.
What's up with that?
I'm going to write Sport on my cooler. Maybe then it'll roll faster when I take it to the beach.

In other news, I almost died on my way back from KFC. It's $1.99 Chicken Fried Steak Day, so as I pulled out (hehe) of the Colonel's restaurant this fuckstick starts veering towards my Saturn. He's slamming on the brakes and looking the other way, but still steadily coming towards me. I'm laying on the horn when he finally stops about 3 inches from the front of my car.
Then he looks at me LIKE IT'S MY FAULT. Idiot!

No comments: