Monday, June 06, 2005

Uncooperative piece of shit

If you've been paying attention (all 5 of you), then you'll know that the wonderful Miss Cindy Lou and I are trading mix CDs this week.
I've been known to make some badass mixes before, but this one was just too cool. I'm tryin' to be humble here, but I gotta be honest.
This is seriously the conversation I had with my computer after CL's CD finished burning.

Me: Alright! this rocks. let's play it
Computer: Dude, that was the greatest. Got a smoke?
Me: You can't smoke in here, man.
Computer: I'm not listening to you anymore. That was so completely awesome that I think there will never be anything to top it.
Me: what do you mean?
Computer: I mean, that's it. i'm done. no more.....
Me: ......
Computer: [blue screen of death]
Me: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, my computer went on the blink and hasn't fully recovered. I wanted to make a copy of the CD for my own private use, but that is out of the question. I'm posting this from work, so the home computer won't know what's going on. But I think I'm gonna have to buy a new one pretty soon..... either that or reboot and lose all my shit on the old one. Sucks.

No comments: