Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Whiplash and gas

We split the doubleheader last night. Killed the other team in the first game and got killed in the second. I threw about nine pitches in the losing effort and gave up 5 runs on a walk, 2 doubles, a triple and a homerun. Coach pulled me in the top of the first with no outs. That is one horrible stat line. My ERA would have to be in the 40s at least. But it's softball, who cares.
Playing another doubleheader tonight. I am going to be one tired, hurt puppy come Wednesday morning.

Let me be clear about this, I am not offended by the ass-wiping frog. I find it to be absolutely hilarious. Probably unappropriate and definitely disgusting, but funny nonetheless. Potty humor is my cup of tea. I will be an old man on my death bed, farting and laughing.
So the fact that I keep bringing up this ass-wiping frog is not to make a stand for decency in advertising or anything. I just wish I knew what to call him...

(for those who are confused, the frog is a mascot for Pampers' new Kandoo line of bathroom products for children "to help them master the bathroom")

2 comments:

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Good goddamn you got shellacked. That's okay, like you said, it's only softball.

I might sign up this summer. It's too cold for softball in Chicago right now, but we have lots of fall leagues. I'm jealous. I only watch sports. I could be playing them.

The Smoking Redhead said...

LOL, thanks for clearing that up brother. I was really confused as to why Walmart (was it Walmart?) had an ass-wiping frog all over the place.

Whew, I feel much more together now. And I'm not offended either, he's kinda cute. I'm a sucker for cute.