Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Tequila!!

Last night I had a few beers and a shot of tequila. I wouldn't normally shoot tequila unless it's the summer months or I have travelled below a certain degree of latitude (or attitude). This, however, was a free shot. Can't pass on a free shot.
I have found that my favorite tequila is Patron Silver. But you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Or princess, whatever. Figure of speech.
My friend had a bottle of Tina tequila in high school. That is the worst rot-gut tequila I have ever tasted. We used it solely as the final drink in our Circle of Death games.
Jose Cuervo is okay, but isn't as smooth as I'd like.
My aunt brought back a large blue bottle from Mexico that I really liked but the name just doesn't come to me right now.

No comments: