Monday, March 21, 2005

Ubiquitous Amphibian

Went to Wal-Mart last week. The ass-wiping frog was everywhere. They had him on special. He was across the aisle from me when I got my razors ($13 for an 8 pack!!! Fukcing Gillette.)
I also saw him in the baby food section on my way to the beer (30 pack of 'Stones for the beach). And he is boldy wiping his booty on a display at the front of the store.
I'm waiting for the commercial to air with him pulling out a Kandoo and bending over. Then I will know the apocalypse is upon us for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hadn't heard of this frog yet. I'll keep my eye out.

I guess a frog's ass ISN'T water-tight after all.

The Smoking Redhead said...

Ok, I'm confused...

PinkQuacker said...

um, what the hell is that?

Other Brother said...

That is the Pampers mascot for their new line of products, called Kandoo which "is a line of kids' personal care products that empower children to master the bathroom all on their own."

Scary aint it?