Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Not the worst, but damn close

The Tuesday softball team finally won a game. We barely (and I mean barely) eeked out a victory over the only other winless team last night.
The first game we played was a disaster. Only 6 guys showed up at gametime, so 2 scrubs from the co-ed league played with us until help arrived. Didn't matter, though. The other team crushed us in 3 innings. It was a mercy killing.

I'm a freakin' retard. After recommending that everyone buy an Edgefest ticket, I forgot to get one of my own. Now they are all sold out. FUCK!
Oh well, I have my cousin's wedding the day before anyway. I'll probably be way to hungover.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

You should just go to Warped TOur instead. Its about a million times better and tickets haven't even gone on sale yet.