Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Let's play a game

The rules:
1. Leave me a comment here saying "interview me."
2. I'll respond by asking you 5 questions in my comments section. They'll be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.My questions from Belldoorlover21:

1. If you had to go without one of the following for the rest of your life which would it be and justfy it. A shower, using deoderant, or brushing your teeth.

Brushing my teeth. I would use listerine and floss religiously.

2. What's the one thing you've done in the past you regret the most?

Got drunk and wrecked my grandfather's car.

3. If you were forced to be exiled to a small remote island what 3 things would you take with you?

A water purification system, a Rambo-style survival knife, and toilet paper. I'm a survivor. I'm assuming this is like a Robinson Crusoe island where I'm the only human inhabitant and I must feed and shelter myself.

4. If you could have any super human power what would you choose and why?

The ability to move things with my mind - telekinesis. I would just sit on my ass and work.

5. Is there anyone in your life who you would take a bullet for knowing that you had no chance to live from the wound?

My little brother Jarred. Wouldn't even think twice about it.

2 comments:

Other Brother said...

Alright.

1. If you were a bird and you had the opportunity to shit on one person's head, who would it be, where and when would it be, and why?

2. If you could bring one of your dead relatives/ancestors back to life, who would it be and why?

3. Who or what is your favorite:
NFL team?
NBA team?
NHL team?
MLB team?
Nascar driver?
PGA golfer?
musician?

4. What is your favorite bar to drink at and why?

5. If you were in a plane that was about crash and you only had 1 extra parachute (besides your own), who would you give it to?
a. The pope
b. the president of US
c. A mother of three
d. your own child
e. a man on the plane who claims to have the cure for cancer

Thinking these things up is the hardest part.

Other Brother said...

Okay. Answer the same questions I asked sCrruw. I don't have time to think up 5 new ones. Sorry. Thanks for playing, though.