Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Read the label

I bought a huge bottle of ranch last week. I love ranch. Hidden Valley is the way to go. It's great on everything. Apparently, when I purchased this particular bottle, the thought of reading what was on the label never crossed my mind.
I get home and make a nice big chef salad. Then I drown the lettuce, tomatoes and turkey in the ranch. Tasted okay. A little different, but still tolerable.
I have since eaten another salad, a baked potato, and some jalapeno poppers with said bottle of ranch. Never looked at the bottle.
It wasn't until about 15 minutes ago that I finally read the label. It's freakin' Lite Ranch with Sour Cream. I'm throwing it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be pissed, too.

One time I accidentally bought a Trojan Extra-Large box of condoms.

I was tearing my house apart looking for a box of rubberbands.