Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bells will be ringing

My best friend is getting married next month. The first time I met him we were on the playground in kindergarten. I was putting the mack on his cousin at the time and he didn't like it. We got into a fight that day. Since then we've been through more experiences and gotten into more trouble together than anyone should ever know about.
We both went to SFA after high school. I graduated first and moved up here to DFW. He has since moved up this way as well.
His bachelor party will be this Saturday. I can't believe he's actually getting married.
When I tell people from our hometown that he's about to tie the knot they think I'm joking. To say he was a womanizer in the past would be an understatement. His favorite pickup line was, "Hey you wanna get high?"
He has since changed his ways and it's all his fiancee's fault. She's awesome.
I couldn't be happier for the guy. He's got a great life ahead of him.
I'm going to make a toast at his wedding, drink like a fish and dance like a fool.

No comments: