Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Damn you Tommy Tutone!!!

It's official. The cell phone has passed away and taken my phone book with it.
Services will be held tonight at an as yet undetermined sports bar in the Dallas/Addison/Plano area.

I went to the Sprint Store after work to see if the phone could be salvaged. No such luck.
So then I broke out The Beast. The big black 4 pounder with humongous buttons and a dangly wrist strap.
The Sprint guys almost shit themselves. But they hooked it up and it worked. Kind of.
The battery wouldn't stay on for more than 5 minutes, but it let me return a few calls and clear up a few things.
Then I got fed up with it and decided to purchase another phone at a smaller phone store down the road.
Best idea I ever had.
They originally sold me a practically new camera phone that was pretty sweet for a very reasonable price. But when I tried to activate it, the numbers weren't recognized by Sprint.
So they let me have an even better, video camera phone for the same price!
Suckers.

So feel free to email your number to me. Otherwise I've got no way to get at you.

No comments: