Thursday, August 11, 2005

If you smellllllllll what the OB is cookin'



HNT is in the heezee for sheezee my neezee.

The Wednesday night softball team just might be that immovable object, that irresistible force, I was talking about earlier in the week. We wrecked shop on those fools last night. I got 3 hits, drank a full 16 oz. beer, and smoke half a cigarette (don't know why, it just seemed like the thing to do) in the top half of the 2nd inning of our first game. We scored 16 runs before we had an out.

And it's not like the other team was that bad. We just hit the ball like it was a red-headed stepchild. It felt good to win big again. 24-5 and 22-14.

Anyway, I'm out of here today. Taking a day off from work and going to Beaumont tonight to see JASON BOLAND AND THE STRAGGLERS!! if I can still get tickets.

Have fun. be safe. don't work too hard. suckers.

No comments: