Thursday, August 25, 2005

Boomer or bust

I must be a sucker for punishment. I've agreed to play in an all-day softball tournament this saturday.
In Oklahoma, no less. Home of the Fat Girl. Where the men are men and the sheep are scared.
I've never been to Oklahoma. Apparently there's just not much up there to do. Except play softball I guess.
Speaking of which, we won our game last night. But it was a fugly win. A nasty dropped flyball, hit-your-damn-cutoff-man, the other team just sucked worse win. A W is a W, I guess.

Other than softball I really don't have much else going on right now. Been organizing my best friend's bachelor party, which is next weekend. Trying (unsuccessfully) to save money for that. Should be fun.

Work sucks. The morning meetings have been moved to 9 a.m., which is good. But now we're having them every day and they last almost an hour. I want to shoot myself about 10 minutes into it. How some of these people got to the positions they're in boggles the mind.

That's enough meaningless ramble for now. Have a good day. No HNT for me. The new phone doesn't like to share. It's greedy but I still like it.
Peace in the muthafuckin' middle east.

No comments: