Thursday, July 21, 2005

You got me. You got the Tater.

Polly has tagged me. What a bitch. [justkiddingdon'tkillme]

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life? (Note: That I will admit to on my blog):
-Last Christmas, I was driving home to see the folks and exchange presents. Except I left the presents at my apartment. And I didn't realize it until about 3 1/2 hours into my trip. So I had to turn around and drive back. A trip that should've taken 5 hours took about 12.
-A couple of guys (8-9) in my fraternity got into a fight with basically the whole chapter (at least 15 guys) of another fraternity one time. When I showed up the fight was over. The guys from the other fraternity that actually fought back had gotten their asses whooped. I helped one bloody kid into a car so he could go to the hospital. Then the cops showed up and threw me against the wall. After convincing them I wasn't in the fight, I was told to wait for questioning. When I asked (like the smartass I am) why only the dudes from my fraternity were going to jail, the officer cuffed me and hauled me off for PI.
-I once scored a goal for the other team in a JV basketball game because I was high. I hadn't been paying attention and got called off the bench during a free throw. When the rebound landed in my hands, I put it right back into the goal. The other team's goal. That's why I always vote against dope-smoking white boys playing basketball.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
-me. if someone answers differently on this one, they are probably lying.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?
-Jesus Christ
-Socrates
-Billy the Kid
-Leonardo DaVinci
-Benjamin Franklin

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
-That I could find a better paying job closer to my family.
-That my dad would finally get his Social Security money.
-That the doctors would figure out what's wrong with my dad's back and fix it.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
I regret that my hometown doesn't have:
-a Wal-Marts.
-a Taco Bell
If you're in my hometown you should avoid:
-Crazy Judy (I should probably blog about her sometime). She's the crazy, strung-out bitch walking around town and offering blowjobs for cash.
-The World's Only Married Armadillos. They bite. and yes they were seriously married. had a ceremony and everything.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.
-See the scar story. Going off that rope swing was definitely a turning point in my life.

7. Tag 3 people.
-Latigo Flint
-Belldoorlover
-The Sarcastrix

No comments: