Sunday, July 31, 2005

Who knew?

I did. That's who.
The Astros are for real.
That's right. Even though they lost today, they're still in first place for the wild card.
22-7 in the month of July, bitches!!! Don't doubt the Lone Star state.
And don't think they won't give St. Louis a run for their money in the division as well.

Since the Spurs walked away with the NBA title, the .45's and Rangers are both in the playoff hunt, and the Cowboys are gonna wreck shop this season I gotta pose this highly possible scenario.
Spurs - 2005 NBA Champs
Astros (or Rangers) - 2005 World Series Champs
Cowboys - 2006 Super Bowl Champs
It'd be the best year ever. ever. I'd be able to die a happy man.

Also, I can't even watch Andy Milonakis anymore. Now that I know he's not 12, I think his show blows big green donkey dicks.

No comments: