Friday, July 15, 2005

It's about damn time, too

Got me a raise today. WooHOO!!!
Sprint PCS Vision can kiss my white ass. The punk at the Sprint Store FINALLY asked if he could help me after standing there for 20 minutes while he flirted with two ugly hookers.
Yeah, your ringtones suck. Help me.
Apparently the problem with my phone is only serviceable by a "technician" and they're all gone for the night. At 7:30.
So I went back today at lunch.
The same prick was standing there taking down names for the waiting list. Fuck that.
I'll go back after work, but I'll be damned if I wait more than 30 minutes while he shows some dumbass hillbilly how to save a phone number.
I need to read my text messages, asshole. Hurry.

I'm actually in a really good mood because of this raise. I had updated my resume and sent it to a few employers on monster, but now I'm not so sure about that.
Anyway, I'm going to the track. It's been a shitty week and I'm about due for a winning evening.
Peace out.

No comments: