Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Who wears short shorts?

I spent the entire weekend, except for a few hours when I played golf, beside the pool with a cooler full of beer and some chicken cooking on the grill. It was awesome.
The neighbor girl who lives behind me (call her Lexus) is sexy as hell. Jose's female friend from work is sexy as well.

With that being said, I can now tell you that the Monday night softball league is officially over and we went undefeated. It's a great feeling. Now they're going to put us in a tougher bracket, where we belong. The Wednesday night league will finish up this week as well. That team is also undefeated (so far).

Work sucks.
My boss sucks.
Sprint sucks. (will there be an HNT submission this week? we'll see)

The power went out at my apartment complex last night. Just when I was about to turn the vacuum cleaner on. I was in the middle of some serious cleaning. Don't know what got into me. The place is actually halfway decent now. Smells better anyway.
With no lights, the neighbors and I decided it would be best to drink scotch and play cards by candlelight. Just when we'd gotten into a good game of 31, the power kicked back on.
We finished the game and stayed up until 1 shooting the shit anyway.
I think my neighbor down below was pretty pissed when I turned the vacuum on at 1:30 this morning. He'll get over it.
That's it. Back to the grind.

No comments: