Friday, July 29, 2005

Around the way girl

Went down to the Library (it's a cleverly named bar) last night and met up with the Hot Neighbor Girl and her friends.
$1 domestic bottles and $1.50 imports, which means I had about 8....teen Shiners and a couple Jagers. I was feelin' it. Still am.
Ended up at IHOP around 2:30 in the a.m.
Finally made it to bed around 3:30.
HNG woke me up about 4. Her friend wrecked his truck. Well, it's not his truck. It's a rental. Anyway, they needed a pair of pliers. Why they needed pliers, I do not know. I gave them to her and asked if she would return with them sans clothing and inhibitions.
She didn't come back, but I'm pretty sure she gave my proposition a good long thought.
We're all getting together again Saturday for a repeat of last weekends poolside barbecue and beers.
This could be a very interesting weekend.

No comments: