Monday, July 11, 2005

Scheduling Conflict of Interest

I've got a scheduling problem. My best friend is having his bachelor party Labor Day weekend. Dove season starts labor day weekend.
Those who know me know that I love to look at titties. You also know I love to hunt.
Can I squeeze both activities into a three-day weekend?
Of course I can. It's a nice problem to have, isn't it?

A list of favorite things to say at the ranch:
"Bring me wunna them cold beers, babe!"
"Sensuous up, woncha bring me another wunna dem cold beers?"
"They're shittin' on me!" (when your shot misses the bird or you're too busy drinking your cold beer to even see the bird that flew by)
"Comin' up behind you, Merl!" (he'll look every time)
"You gotta give me some knuckle for that one"
"It's about beer-thirty by my watch."
"Get'er done, doll!"

No comments: