Friday, May 13, 2005

What the hell is a rant?

My faith in the intelligence of the human race lessens every time some goofy pudwacker sends me an e-mail claiming Bill Gates/Microsoft/Intel/AOL are going to pay me tons of cash just for forwarding the e-mail on to 10 more people.
Two words.
Chain letter
Stop blowing up my inbox with your junior high garbage. I tried it back in 98 and never saw a penny from Bill Gates.
There is no e-mail beta program. If you'd like to track your e-mails, I'm sure the nice people at the Effa Bee Eye can be of assistance with that.

Use to be that I didn't have a lot of my friends' email addresses. Now I've found it's the easiest way to keep in touch without actually picking up the phone and listening to their crap.
What pisses me off is when I pass on a funny e-mail to one friend, then they turn around and send it to another mutual friend, who turns right around and sends it back to me.
Look at the damn thing before you send it, OKAY!?
There's a list of the previous senders and receivers located right at the freakin' top.

And will someone please tell the unoriginal bastards in Hollywood to knock it off already. I wasn't that pissed when they made the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie. I held my tongue when they made Masters of the Universe. But now they have gone too far.
The Dukes of Hazzard is sacred ground. It's taboo, damnit.
Knoxville and Stifler as Bo and Luke Duke?! The dumbest blonde EVER as Daisy?
At least they got Uncle Jessie's character right. Willie is the MAN.
I wasn't sure of it before but now I'm sure of it, the apocalypse is definitely upon us. Repent while there's time.

Okay, I feel better now.

No comments: