Monday, May 09, 2005

If they don't want me to eat the dental floss, why do they make it mint flavored?

The party was as far off the chain as I'd imagined it would be. I arrived early (1 pm) to help set up (tap the keg). There were about 20 or so people who showed up. The keg lasted until right after the Mavs game (a blowout). Then another beerrun was made. In total, we finished a keg of Bud Light, 3 Keystone Light 30-packs, a 1.75L bottle of Jager, and a .75L bottle of Patron. I finally crashed sometime around 4 am. Yep, still got it. My liver hates me.

New episodes of The Family Guy are coming on Sundays. It really is the greatest show ever. Hands down. No lie.
Last night when Stewey pulled the dental floss out of Brian's ass, I laughed until Budweiser came out my nose. Funny stuff.

I've stumbled across an awesome blog recently. It's a photo journal of a kayaking expedition in British Columbia. Mosley Creek to be exact. It's a good read, but cuts short at the end. I wonder what happened on the last days. There are a ton of pics, so loading the page may take awhile.

No comments: