Thursday, May 12, 2005

Step up and grow a pair

Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks showed signs of life last night in Phoenix. After being written off by nearly everyone (I'm lookin' at you), the Mavs slowed down the Suns fast-paced offense and pulled out a win in dramatic fashion. Responding to negative comments from Dirk, Erik Dampier scored early and played strong defense in the paint.
After numerous lead changes, Nowitizki hit the game-winning shot with 6 seconds left to seal the much needed road victory for Dallas.

To all those doubters out there, I say this

It aint over til it's over

Also, I realized something last night. If someone made a show with Pamela Anderson, a monkey, and a midget, I would watch it all the time. It would probably be my favorite show.
The entire male demographic would tune in. Well, the straight male demographic. And the butch.

No comments: