Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday night stand-up

This ethnic joke from SNL was so good, I thought you should hear it.

What do a Mexican and a cue ball have in common?
The harder you hit it, the more English it picks up.

HA! That's funny right there.
I got another one.

What do you call a black guy who flies airplanes?
A pilot, you fuckin' racist.

Let's see if I can offend everyone.

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing. She's already been told twice.

What's the first thing a blonde does when she wakes up in the morning?
Goes home.

This drunk guy walks up to a barfly and whispers in her ear, "I sure would like a little pussy."
She leans over and whispers back, "Me too, mine's big as a hat."

That's my time. Enjoy the veal and be sure to tip your waitress.

No comments: