Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Quitters never win...

Big Sweaty quit yesterday. Big Sweaty was my personal nickname for the new girl at work. It didn't matter how low the AC was set, if she had to get up off her big ass there was gonna be some sweat flowing. Therefore, the nickname fit. Also, she snapped at me one day for asking about a weekly diagnostics test. Bitch.
Apparently she didn't like the vague objectives, lengthy lectures, and trivial tasks she was asked to complete. I was surprised she made it for this long - 2 months. I think her father's illness had something to do with her leaving as well.
Anyway, she won't be missed.
Her leaving does put pressure on the department to find an immediate replacement. If you know someone with cleaning validation experience, holler at me.

Currently listening to:
Blink 182 mix
Currently playing:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

1 comment:

The Smoking Redhead said...

Hmmm...if it gets me out of here and into a warmer climate, beam me up Scottie