Thursday, February 10, 2005

Another funny, maybe

At lunch today I was telling my friend Keith how I'd rented the movie he recommended to me. The movie was The Girl Next Door. I definitely recommend it - Elisha Cuthbert makes me feel like when you're climbing the rope in gym class, except we didn't have ropes in gym. I've just always wanted to say that.
Anyway, I also mentioned how I'd accidentally grabbed the wrong DVD when checking out. I actually got home with The Girl With the Pearl Earring. So I turned around and went back and got the right DVD. Not very funny, I know.
Later someone asks what movie it was that I'd accidentally rented. Keith says, "The Girl with the Pearl Necklace." To which I quickly replied, "No I definitely would've kept that one."
We both died laughing and no one else got it.

No comments: