Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Man down

As I was giving the new sheets a test run last night, Mak threw up. I mean BIG throw up. Right by the door. So I cleaned it up a little and put him in the kitchen.
I fell back asleep and was having an awesome dream. Something about a brown haired girl with dark black eyes....
and I was awakened by Mak wretching in the kitchen. When I turned on the light, I saw that it wasn't just puke. He'd shit in there too.
He's usually really good about holding it in, so I got a little worried. I took him for a walk and cleaned up the kitchen.
When I left for work, he was sleeping in the corner and didn't seem too bad. So I decided to leave him there and just come check on him again at lunch.
When I walked in the house at lunch time the smell was awful. He'd puked two more times and taken a nasty poop. There was blood.
He's at the vet now. I'm trying not to freak out but this could be bad. I'm worried.

No comments: