Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Livin large

I had another kickass weekend. Played poker Friday night at Al's big ass house (I lost). Checked out his fine ass wife with her big ass titties. Then watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith on his big ass widescreen plasma TV in their media room (that movie is garbage). Al's wife is hot, his bankroll is fat, and he drives a Cadillac. I'm not jealous of Al. really. not at all.

Saturday night I went to a Christmas party with the neighbors, Candace and Jose. The party was at a friend of Candace's mom's mansion in Southlake. I was the tagalong. Just someone to keep Jose company around the snooty rich folk.
The house was amazing. When we pulled up they hade a valet. A motherfuckin' valet! at a house party! Rich people...
Then we get inside the house and they have a full spread of food. BBQ, seafood, fruit, chocolate covered strawberries, dips, you name it they had it.
They also had an OPEN BAR. That's right. Free booze. they even hired a bartender.
So I mingled with the hired help and flipped through the channels on the massive big screen for a while. Bartender dude was pretty cool and he knew how to hook up a Crown and coke.
Then Jose says we should check out the rest of the house. He showed me the pool and outdoor fireplace. There were flat screens all over the place! He even knew about some secret office shit where you push the bookshelf in and a door swings open. Very fuckin' cool.
Then we headed upstairs to the gameroom and I damn near spooged in my drawers.
Not only did they have a clean ass pool table AND a shuffleboard. They had the ultimate game room accessory..... GOLDEN TEE 2005!!!!!!!!!
I only left the game room to refresh my beverage and check up on the Heisman Awards ceremony. I was that random guy that no one knew who showed up just for the free booze and entertainment. Good times.

I had extra tickets to the Cowboys game on Sunday so I invited my old college roommate and his friend to come along. We had a blast.
The game was exciting and they bought me beers to pay back for the tickets.
When the KC kicker missed the field goal at the end, I could've caught the ball. If the net hadn't been there, that is.
I think that's retarded. The NFL should take those nets down and let the fans have a cool souvenior, like in baseball.

No comments: