Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm too old for this shit (continued...)

It's still cold down here. We played a doubleheader last night - lost the first, won the second. Running in cold weather SUCKS. It feels like I'm wearing a huge rubberband around my chest.
I went home after the games and watched Prisonbreak on my redneck TiVO (VCR). It was really good.

I'm leaving after work tomorrow (my birthday) to do the interview with the EvilEmpire company. I hope it goes well.
My mom's side of the family is having a get-together for me later that night. I only require 3 things on my birthday.
1. Steaks
2. Beers
3. Fire
If those 3 things are there I'm good. If it rains we can substitute the fire with bowling.

Saturday I'm going back to SFA for homecoming. It should be fun - tailgating, BBQ, Texas Hold 'Em, excessive drinking. You know the routine.

No comments: