Monday, January 09, 2006

Like Jerry Maguire...

.. I love black people. They know how to have a good time.
Saturday night was my buddy Al and his wife Susan's housewarming party. Their house is the bomb. I want to live there. I'll just sleep in the media room and help out with bills. I'll even cook sometimes. But I digress...
Back to the black folk.
Al plays softball with us. I'm not really sure how we all became friends since he's originally from Ohio, but it's not important. What's important is that Al and Susan use to live in an apartment complex where they were the only white couple. And being the friendly people that they are, they made lots of acquaintances with the black people there.
So a lot of them showed up for this party. And we had a blast.
The radio was up loud. People were shaking their booties, playing cards, playing dominoes, getting DRUNK. It was great.
I haven't got down like that in a long time. If they hadn't been there it definitely wouldn't have been as much fun.
I ended up making apple martinis for the women and slammin' bones with the boys. There were two black guys who pretty much ran the domino table from the get-go. No one could touch them.
Then me and Al whooped their ass. They couldn't believe a couple of honkey beat them at bones.
then we lost to two white girls. but it was only because they were hot and I couldn't concentrate. The short one kept shaking her ass in my face when it was my turn to go.

Also, the 40-year-old MILF who lives down the way stopped me last night as I walked Mak. She wanted to know how old I was and if I was single. Hmmmm.
I'm not sure what to do about this one.
the older the berry the sweeter the juice, right?

No comments: