Sunday, January 01, 2006

If you'd told me...

...at the beginning of this NFL season that I'd be sitting here on New Years Day pulling for the goddamn Eagles to beat the worthless motherfuckin' Redskins, I'd have laughed in your face.
But here I sit.
Go Eagles.
I'm beginning to rethink my stance on the T.O. suspension. Maybe they should've let him come back for the last game. That woulda been nice.
Just give us a chance here big green.
as I type this Akers kicks a long field goal to go up 3-0.
Cowboys fans around the world rejoice.

As for the New Years Eve party, it was fun but too expensive. A lot of hype. A lot of boozing. Some spooning with a random chick. No kissing at midnight. But it still beat the shit out of last year.
I read somewhere that washing dishes on New Years Day is bad luck so I'm not doing it. But man if ever there was a day that shit needed doing, it would be today.

No comments: