Wednesday, January 18, 2006

At least one post per week

My stupid cousin, Dumbshit, went ahead and moved in with his girlfriend. She has a FEMA trailer in Lake Charles. He claims to have a job at American Eagle, but who knows for sure. Who gives a shit for that matter. As long as he's not stressin' my grandparents anymore I'm cool with it.
So I didn't have to go home and lay down the law after all. Everything worked itself out without me.
I am going down there this weekend though. But this time it's for my own personal interests. Cute girl I knew from high school has been calling. She's pretty sharp and has definitely got her shit together. Which means it probably won't work out...
And I had a second phone interview with the contract company in KC. They seem pretty interested. The money would be awesome and I wouldn't even have to move. I would be flying to jobs during the week and home most weekends. The only downside is that I'd have to do something with the dog. My aunt would probably take him.
I'm gonna get drunk at TGI Fridays tonight with the New Guy. He's looking at houses online right now. and for those of you who have been wanting the address to his blog, here it is. http://mymilkshakebrings.blogspot.com
DON'T LET HIM KNOW WHO SENT YOU!!!!!!!!
I don't think he knows that I know where his blog is.
Thats all for now. I know I neglect this blog but it's mine. I can do that.