Wednesday, September 21, 2005

RITA SUCKS (and blows)

Mother Nature is fucking up my weekend.
I was suppose to be leaving after work today and going to interview in Beaumont tomorrow afternoon. From there I was planning on playing golf with my best friend (the Groom) and getting retarded at his fancy wedding Saturday night.
But the stupid hurricane is not letting that happen.
Instead I got to stay here and work the rest of the week.
My interview got rescheduled for next Wednesday.
The wedding is going to be Friday night at the Groom's house in Bum Fuck Egypt (east of Denton).
My damn phone won't quit ringing because no one knows what's going on and everyone is scrambling to find a place to stay this weekend. (I'm putting 3 ladies up with me. Big pimpin' for sure.)

On the bright side, I'm taking off 3 days next week to do this interview. That will also free me up to enjoy the Rice Festival in Winnie where Cross Canadian Ragweed, Kevin Fowler, and Wayne Toups will be playing.

TH's killer was released on $450,000 bail Monday. The funeral was Tuesday. The other guy who got shot is doing better.

No comments: