Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Damn it feels good to see people doin' it

I took off work yesterday and there's a big heaping pile of crap to do, so this will be it for a minute.

The first bachelor party on Friday was awesome. Hummer limo was tight. Got my drink on and looked at titties all night. About half the bachelor party was fraternity brothers and the other half military guys. 3 of the grunts puked in the limo and all but one of them passed out on the way home. We're troopers, man. Fuckin' pussy asses can't hang.

Saturday I took the Saturn in for a routine replacement of the brake pads. My brakes had been squealing like litte piggies for about a week. I thought it would cost no more than 100 bucks. Wrong, Darrel.
It was 500 motherfuckin' dollars. I'm pretty sure I got raped, but had no other choice. The wheel cylinder was leaking and the calipers were shot. I had places to be and stopping the car is kind of an important part of driving, ya know.

So then the second bachelor party started. It was the more important one because it's my best friend who's getting married. We rented a big old party bus for this one. It wasn't as pimped out as a limo but just as fun. The driver was a Russian man who barely spoke the language. Drove like a bat out of hell too. We did Silver City VIP and then hit a few other ta-ta bars up. Memory gets hazy around 1 a.m. I ended up watching Sportscenter with the groom at 5 a.m. and passing a little piece of glass back and forth. Old habits and shit.

Sunday I woke up and hauled my ass to the ranch. The doves were flying in the evening and I intended to get me some. I knocked down 6 but only found 4. We need a good bird dog. A bird girl would be even better though. Then it was cold beer and pizza with some good friends and family. Good times indeed.

I decided to head home Monday morning and cut the hunt short. Everyone else was leaving and there were some pressing issues on the homefront to deal with. So I came back and took care of my business. Nuff said bout that.

I cleaned the apartment Tuesday and cooked a brisket. Lounged around watching TV and playing Tiger. Then I played a little softball with a friend of a friend and went to visit my cousin. She's butch and has lost about 50 pounds this year. All her old clothes fit me so she gave 'em up. I got tons of hand-me-downs.
I also got a letter from the Big Evil Corporation yesterday. They want me to come down for an interview. This could be big. Moving back home would be okay with me right now. Save some money and get out of debt.

I gotta get busy. Later.

No comments: