Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Life is good

As if getting a new apartment and going hunting this weekend weren't enough, I GOT A RAISE TODAY!!! Life is definitely good for me at this moment.
On the other hand, my flippin' brand new TV doesn't work. Have to take it back to Wally world...

Word of advice, NEVER go the post office during your lunch break. The geniuses down there take their lunch at the same time as everyone else - noonish. If you go, you will undoubtedly find yourself standing in a line of roughly a dozen other people on their lunch break with only one postal worker manning the register. And the one worker is usually the new guy, who doesn't know where they keep the mailbox keys.

"Your girl be callin' my name like Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter."

3 comments:

The Smoking Redhead said...

OMGosh, I haven't heard that song in forever...how the hell does that go again?

The Smoking Redhead said...

Oh yeah...

´Stroke it Clarence Carter, but don´t stroke so fast
If my stuff ain´t tight enough, you can stick it up my...´ WOO!

I remember now.

Other Brother said...

That was actually from a Black Star song, but yeah it's about Strokin'