Tuesday, November 15, 2005

How Bout them Cowboys!!!!!

Awesome comeback last night. Don't ever... ever ever ever count these Cowboys out. They showed some heart last night. Roy Williams is THE MAN.

I feel fine now. The whole food poisoning thing has passed. Think I'm going to be a semi-vegetarian for a while. Just the thought of steak makes me gag.

Still no word from the other opportunity. I'm thinking I didn't get the job. I'm disappointed but that's how these things go.
On the bright side, I've been talking to the NewGuy and he said there are much more lucrative opportunities in this field that are available for someone willing to travel and live in hotels. I love travel and living in hotels is fun. Maybe I'll pursue that in the future.
Gotta run.
GO COWBOYS!!!! I'll be at the Detroit game sitting on the first row behind the right goal post.

No comments: