Friday, June 08, 2007

things

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT 2007:
-the new girlfriend packing up her stuff and relocating to Texas to be with me.
-getting to live and work in the same city (June 18th start date)
-having extra money (finally)
-the Robert Earl Keen concert at Gruene Hall - it was great.
-the Guadalupe trip - even though it rained.
-Being able to plans trips to Crystal Beach, Lake Sam Rayburn, THE CAYMAN ISLANDS, and Vegas (and possibly Vegas again) this year.
-having time to post more (maybe)

THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT 2007:
-my dog died (see below)
-my cousin died (I'll get to that later)
-my grandfather isn't doing so well - Alzheimers and poor health.
-Josh got shot in the head. amazingly, he is doing well and will end up being perfectly fine. that may end up being another post as well.
-I'm still not in Texas yet
-I'm still in debt

No comments: