Monday, June 26, 2006

A few things

Indiana doesn't have Whataburger and that's just sad.
American Airlines gave me 250 bucks for 5 hours of my time that I would've wasted on the internet or playstation anyway.
I'm probably going to San Diego in July to see Miller.
I might possibly, maybe, get to go to Germany for a few weeks in August. (and have to work 6 days a week while I'm there) but I'll be in GERMANY!
I'm fat. Time to do push-ups and workout? eat less/healthy? develop a cocaine habit?
Dee-White's house is PIMP. I'm about 75% moved in. Thanks, Sparky and Dickey.
I still have yet to see or participate in a game of Beer Pong but I'm sure that quite a few of them are in my future. (We got a regulation-size table, ladies. Holla)

The Tao of Willie is an insightful, funny, and very entertaining book. I highly recommend it. You can borrow my copy.

In Cold Blood by Truman Capote was a good one, too. It makes me want to read more of his stuff.

That's about all I got for now. The job is going. I'm learning much and understanding little but every day I get better at it. The people I work with make it much easier. We laugh a lot. We pick on each other a lot. We pick on Kyle ALL the time. and that's fun because he's a good sport about it. We eat almost the same thing every week.
Monday - Manager (Kyle) picks Monday. (random. today was meatloaf at Caroline's)
Tuesday - Texas Two Buck Tuesday at Dick's Texas BBQ for lunch and Wing Night @ BW3 or dollar scoops at Baskin Robbins
Wednesday - Wild Card Wednesday (random. usually Jimmy John's - awesome sandwiches)
Thursday - Mexican Homey's Day. Los Tres Caminos for lunch and Homey's Que and Grill for dinner. Homey's Que is gooooood. and Homey cracks me up.

that's all. later

No comments: